When writers have studied the movie they have to write the text of review further. Nest tips can help you with such work.
- Formulate the original idea based on the film analysis. Now you’ve already studied the movie carefully: what kind of interesting conclusions could you make? Start with any basic idea and back it up with your own observations of different elements of the movie. This idea should be the subject of the first paragraph of your review. The presence of the thesis will allow you to go directly to criticism, briefly telling the story of the film. To formulate the main thesis, ask yourself the following questions:
Displays the movie modern events and problems? Perhaps in this way the director wants to say something significant.
Does the film contain any message in itself, or maybe it is intended to awaken certain feedback from the viewer? Contemplate whether he has achieved his goals in this case?
Does the film affect your personal experiences? Write a review based on your feelings and telling a few stories of life.
- After writing the thesis you have to present the summary of the plot. But remember, you can always find samples and useful weblink to help you. You need to give readers a small picture which waits for them while watching the movie. Describe everything about the movie. Your description must contain the story, place and main heroes. But you have to remember not to talk much because it can make an influence to viewers. Calling characters in parentheses indicate the names played by their actors. Tell the full name of a movie and the name of the director.
- Analyze the movie further. Try to write about interesting moments of the movie, actors’ play and other things which you have watched in your movie. Write easily and easily. Write in a concise and affordable way. Support your own opinion by facts.
- Your thoughts must be demonstrated by many samples. During the description of the movie you have to take bright samples for confirmation.If you are writing about a movie - pick a good example to confirm it. Describe how the place looked like, how the particular hero acted, etc. You can quote dialogs. In this way, you can give the reader a “feel” of the movie, while expressing his opinion about him.
- Make your own review. It is much better to write from your heart. If your natural writing style is witty and funny, the review should not be an exception. If you are serious and dramatic it’s too good. Let the review text reflect you as a person –and so much more interesting to the reader.
6 Complete your review with a conclusion. He must confirm your initial thesis and serve as a guideline: watch this movie or not. The conclusion should also be written interesting.
Writing the text of the review of the movie is very important. It creates the imaginations of the movie for other readers and shows you them as an interesting writer. So, pay attention to this part of the work.