Title: Waddle Home
Genre: Casual, Indie, Strategy
Archiact Interactive Ltd.
Release Date: 7 Jul, 2016
waddle home steam. waddle home trailer. waddell home hardware. waffle house menu. waddle home psvr review. willie waddell funeral home. waffle house vancouver wa. waffle house shooter. waddell homes. waddle home. waddle home metacritic. waddle home ps4. waddell homes rock hill sc. wattle and daub home. waddle home gameplay. waddle home vr. chris waddle home. waddle home game. waddle house rgs. waddle home psvr. waddle home depot. waddell homes for rent. waddell homes for sale. waddle home vr review. home depot straw wattle. waffle house shooting. tom waddle home. waddle home definition. waddle home ar. waddle home ps4 trophy guide. waffle house shirt. waddell home builders. waddell whitt funeral home. waddle home review. waddell funeral home. waffle house near me. waffle house gif. waffle house button. waddle home trophy guide. waddle at home depot
Waddle home is is a a very cute game that does nothing to hide it's mobile app influences. From the start screen, to the puzzle level mechanics and simple interactions, this, at heart, screams app store.
I'm not sure that the casual game mechanic is a perfect one for the immersive experience of VR, as opposed to idling away a train trip, but I cannot deny, it was fun.
Standing in the freezing arctic water was a nice touch, but I really wanted to resize the island a bit, it looked a little small for my liking.
I am giving it the thumbs up as it is well made, cute, complete, well thought out and deserves to be seen.
My kids are eager to give it a go and I'm sure they'll love it - but just be aware, this is not a game that utilises VR to its full, it's a casual puzzler that could quite as easily been on my phone.. Very fun puzzle game that gets increasingly challenging as you advance through the levels. This game is a perfect fit for VR as you have to look around at different angles to see everything, I can't imagine playing it without VR. Only complaint is that it's a little short, I beat all levels and collected all eggs in 2 hours. But it is one of the most polished games for VR right now and for $10 I think its worth it if you like puzzle games.. Review updated after ending the game (around 2hrs for 40 levels). Very polished esperience, with very nice music too. Being a puzzle game, the overall level of difficulty is not very high (depending on your skills too) but it's not as easy as Water Bears that don't offer any challenge for 95% of levels (and the remaining 5% is extremely difficult!). The game is good if you've the space, so you can walk around your level, but can be played also with a small chaperone.
Suggested if you love puzzles, or simply want a polished vr game with a real start and a real ending.. Has Penguins. Need I really say more here?
Fun puzzle game, cute graphics, has penguins. Worth the money.
Did I mention this game has penguins? Yeah? Well it's awesome.. This is a great little puzzle game! I added it to my library with the intention of just having another vanilla title for guests not interested in fighting robots or swinging swords to play. I was pleasantly surprised to find a combination of good puzzles and intuitive controls that got me hooked as well. This is a great title for kids, but still lots of fun for adults too.. definitely a family friendly game. very sytlized art, and challenging puzzles. I like it!. Waddle Home is a fun puzzle game in the genre of ChuChuRocket (Dreamcast).
Release a penguin from it's cage and it will walk forward untill it hits an obstacle, then turns right and walks forward again. Get the penguin to the spaceship! Collect the eggs along the way. Sounds simple but the levels become more and more complex.
It's a great family game or if you want to cool down from actiongames. Looks good, sounds good, runs great, good price.
Specs: i7 6700k, 16GB RAM, R9 390.
Zombo Buster Rising download for pc [License]
Dark Quest trainer download
BattleRush - US AT Infantry DLC patch 8 download
Space Empires V download in parts
Elysium VR full crack [Keygen]
SiNKR full crack [Xforce]
Gnomancer download setup exe
Disney Universe download cracked pc
Ringies download 2019
Omega Quintet: Mega Mic Pack download link