All Discussions Tagged 'diet' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is healthy eating lifestyle?

Most nutritionists suggest changing your lifestyle is more efficient and healthy rather than just dieting for a certain amount of time. A d…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 28

What foods should be avoided with type 2 diabetes?

Although there's no cure for type 2 diabetes, studies show it's possible for some people to reverse it. Through diet changes and weight los…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 27

What can I eat to lower my blood pressure immediately?

Apple cider vinegar helps with indigestion, especially if you suffer from diarrhea. It also soothes sore throats, cures hiccups instantly,…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 21

How can I stop feeling weak?

Even allergies, vitamin D deficiency, or the medications you're taken could be making you tired. ... The institute also says that fatigue i…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 21

Can you lose weight by eating pineapple?

It may be possible to lose 10 pounds in a week. However, it will not be 10 pounds of body fat. Some of the weight loss will likely be from…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 18

What Can Vegans eat list?

The important thing is to check the label carefully to make sure that these are made with vegan ingredients. Vegans eat lots of whole grain…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 18

Is diabetic patient can eat watermelon?

A medium banana has 105 calories and 27 grams of carbohydrate. ... Or may be bananas are maligned because they're believed to have high gly…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 18

Why you shouldn't eat late?

Most bananas have a low to medium glycemic index, and should not cause big spikes in blood sugar levels compared to other high-carb foods.…

Started by ebisimark0011

0 Aug 18

How much flaxseed should I eat a day?

Ground flaxseed or Flaxseeds oil can be taken every morning on an empty stomach. Increase in oestrogen levels is one of the factors for an…

Started by ebisimark0011

0 Aug 18

Healthy Diet for Hair Growth in Hindi

बालों के विकास के लिए करना चाहिए आपको इस Healthy Diet को फॉलो Healthy Diet for Hair Growth in Hindi – यदि आप भी बालों की समस्या से जूझ रहे…

Started by flypped

0 Jul 23

RSS

© 2019   Created by William Jones.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service