Mike Richter Jersey , tincture or capsules or also ginger tea.
2. Turmeric: Curcumin, active ingredient in turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory action. It reduces arthritis pain and stiffness.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids are known to reduce joint pain and morning stiffness. Can be consumed by intake of walnuts, canola and soybean oils and also capsules are available.
4. Green tea: Phytochemicals in green tea are known to reduce inflammation and thereby help in reducing joint pain. Also Tie Domi Jersey , it helps keeps a check on weight gain.
5. Flax seeds are high in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a type of omega-3 fatty acid. They reduce joint pain in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Can be consumed as whole seeds, capsules and oil.
6. Capsaicin: heat-producing component in chili peppers. It effectively reduces pain from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Applied as a topical cream or gel.
7. Brome lain: It is an enzyme found in pineapples and has natural anti-inflammatory properties. When consumed on empty stomach Jeff Beukeboom Jersey