Time: April 7, 2018 at 12pm to May 4, 2018 at 9am
Location: Hotel Tulsi
Street: Barahi Tole
City/Town: Pokhara, Nepal
Website or Map: https://www.rishikulyogshala.…
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: Rishikul Yogshala
Latest Activity: Jan 22, 2018
In the revered birth land of Gautam Buddha surrounded by a huge number of temples, practicing Yoga is one of the best things to do. The beauty of Nepal is nothing less than that of its neighbour, India, where the holistic science of Yoga took birth. One of the most peaceful countries in the world, Nepal bestows a solacing ambience for Yogis across the world. The Buddhist culture, the heart-warming climate, and the beautiful hills- all these add divine beauty to the science of Yoga. Put your maiden step towards your aim to be an accomplished yogi and a certified yoga teacher in the quaint surroundings of Nepal with Rishikul Yogshala’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Pokhara, Nepal.
The 200 hour Yoga TTC is the opening layer of the infinite science of Yoga. It is an absolute jumble of traditional Yoga practiced in its purest form in the surrounding of Pokhara valley. The month-long program leads you through a state of complete rejuvenation and a new inner you. After the completion of the program, you come up feeling mentally and physically revitalized.
• Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, the two which outline the Yogic tradition are the core of our training.
• Teachings of Yogic Philosophy in accordance with the ancient Yogic literature,Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
• Breath-based training and Meditation are an integral part of the course.Students are made proficient in Pranayama,Yoga Nidra, and Meditative practices.
• Teachings of Adjustment and Alignment techniques to improve the postures and evade injuries.
• Get acquainted with the science of Human Anatomy.
• During the month-long program, you’ll be taken through the garden of Ayurvedic knowledge. There you learn about the relevance of holistic Ayurveda.
• Yogic cooking and chair yoga classes
Food and Accommodation:
The town of Pokhara is rich in agriculture and is abundantly supplied with freshly extracted food choices. The overall nourishing food cooked in Vedic style is provided to our students. Hotel Tulsi is located within sniffing distance to the lake and the mountain valley crowned with snow. Rooms, that are airy and comfortable with all the basic amenities can be availed on sharing as well as a private basis.
• Pick and drop facilities for students
• Spa service for relaxation.
• Rooftop garden cafes.
• Park for self-practice.
Location: Hotel Tulsi Barahi Tole - Pokhara, Nepal
Booking Details: Price for shared room is 1700 USD and that for a private room is 1900 USD.
You can secure your spot with a payment of just 200 USD. Visit the payment page to pay the initial amount: https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/apply.html
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most reputable Yoga schools across the globe. Having gotten affiliation with the Yoga Alliance , the school has 10+ branches in five different countries including India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, and Iran. The Rishikesh-headquartered Yoga school offers a wide array of programs including 200 Hour, 300 Hour, 500 Hour, and YTTC scholarship programs.